Blogissani on kuvia kasveista ja puutarhoista. Vasemmalla reunalla rullaavat blogitekstit, joissa kasvit on nimetty. Kokoan blogarkistoa osin kasvien tunnistusta ajatellen. Oikealla reunalla ja sivun alaosassa on kuvia, joissa lukee Click. Niitä klikkaamalla siirryt toisille sivustoille ja uusiin puutarhamaisemiin.

My blog consists of pictures of various plants and gardens. On the left side of the screen you can roll my texts where the plants are identified. I do this blog concerning identification of plants. On the right side of the screen and down below you can see pictures with click-windows on them. By clicking them you can go to other websights and new garden views.

sunnuntai 29. toukokuuta 2011

Wind will blow

Kirjoitin blogissani, että säästän kuvia puutarhastani medialle. Astuin omaan ansaani. Ajattelen, että puutarhassa on vain yksi hetki. Lahjoitan sen ensisijaisesti lukijoilleni. Huomenna nuput ovat jo avautuneet ja tuuli pyyhkäissyt pois eilisen.

I wrote in my blog, that I will save pictures of my garden to the media. I fell in to my own trap. I suppose there is only one moment in the garden. I will give it to my readers ofcourse. When tomorrow comes, wind will blow, flowers has gone, and there is no yesterday anymore.


So BBC, hurry up. I do show you the road to skandinavian gardens, most beautiful ones. I also will find all finnish gardeners and designers for you, beautiful ones allso. Just look at Eva Wuite, cosmopolitan, garden designer, and marketing lady as well, who has been working in famous finnish brands like Marimekko and Finlandia Vodka.
















Take your time and visit also in finnish most important and cosmopolitan gardening webbsite http://www.cameragardening.com/ . Professional gardenphotos you will find from http://www.studiokiiltomato.fi/
and http://www.ullamaijahanninen.net/ 
Wellcome BBC, we are waiting for you to
skandinavian gardens in Finland



My favorite in Chelsea was A Postcard from Wales
by Kati Crome & Maggie Hughes

Artisan Gardens Gold medal winner,
like Hae-woo-so and her Jihae Hwang


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.