Blogissani on kuvia kasveista ja puutarhoista. Vasemmalla reunalla rullaavat blogitekstit, joissa kasvit on nimetty. Kokoan blogarkistoa osin kasvien tunnistusta ajatellen. Oikealla reunalla ja sivun alaosassa on kuvia, joissa lukee Click. Niitä klikkaamalla siirryt toisille sivustoille ja uusiin puutarhamaisemiin.

My blog consists of pictures of various plants and gardens. On the left side of the screen you can roll my texts where the plants are identified. I do this blog concerning identification of plants. On the right side of the screen and down below you can see pictures with click-windows on them. By clicking them you can go to other websights and new garden views.

keskiviikko 1. kesäkuuta 2011

Jihae Hwang & her plants

Trying to find out the plants of Jihae Hwangs Garden. I'm sure I saw blue iris in her garden, but dont find it in her plant list. Hmm. Was it there. If you identify plants in my photos, please let me know the name. I'm wondering also, what is one grass in my Jihae pictures.

I will return to Chelsea 2011 soon;
And will introduce some designers as well.
This is to my friend Anne and other Huiskulagardeners in Finland:
http://www.marcusbarnett.com/index.asp?PageID=1

Coming soon
A Postgard from Wales
Fever-Tree’s Tree House Garden
Laurent-Perier
A Child’s Garden in Wales
The Times Eureka Garden in association with the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew

Meanwhile working and waiting for
one editor-in-chief to visit in my garden.
And listening Lisa Ekdalh of course.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0DPtk8QbdQ

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.